Alexei Gaina - pagină personală
- Prenume: Alexei
- Nume: Gaina
- Grad: dr.
- Titlu: fără titlu
- Birou: 241
- telefon : + (373) 22 739513
- fax : + (373) 22 738149
- Adresa pt corespondență :
bir. 241, ,
Institutul de Fizică Aplicată,
str. Academiei, 5, Chișinău,
tel.mob. +(373) 60414134
tel.dom. +(373) 22 512674
- I have finished the seconadary school in Telenesti, former Soviet S.R. of Moldova in 1971 with gold medal.
- I have studdied in 1971-1972 at the Physical and Mathematical Faculty of the State University of Chisinau with mention
- In 1972 I was transfered to Physics Department of the Moscow Lomonosov State University, which I have finished in 1977 with the 3-rd result from a number of 400 graduated
- I am a doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences since 1982 from the Moscow State University
- In 1980-1983 I worked as Senior researcher at the Plane Institute of the State GOSPLAN of Moldavian SSR
- In 1983-1988 I worked as assistent at the Deprtament of Physics of the Kishinev Politechnic Institute (actually: Technical University of Moldova)
- Later I worked as translator, engineer and other till 1991
- In 1991 -1993 I was engaged as Senior Researcher grade II at the Gravitation and Space Sciences Institute in Bucharest
- In 1993-1995 I was a senior researcher at the History of Sciences of the Institute of History of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova
- Later I worked in a private sector, teacher and lecturer of statistics in the Republic of Moldova
- In 2016 I was engaged at the Laboratory of Physics of Semiconductors Compounds at the Institute of Applied Physics of Moldova
I was a member of the European Physical Society since 1993 till 2000; A member of European Astronomical Society since 1992 till 2002; Actually I am a member of European Mathematical Society and International Society of General Relativity and Gravitation. I am also a member of few national Societies in Gravitation and Astronomy.
I am a reviewer at Zentralblatt für Μathematik since 2000 (more than 240 Reviews), Astrophysics Data System since 1995 (about 600 Abstracts), Biblus since 2002 (about 200 reviews).