Institute of Applied Physics
5 Academiei str.
MOLDOVA (Rep. of)
phone: +(373) 22 738150
fax: +(373) 22 738149
The overall aim of the HOLO project is to boost the scientific excellence and innovation capacity in digital holographic microscopy of the Institute of Applied Physics of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova (IAP-ASM) by creating a network with the high-quality Twinning partners: Universität Stuttgart (USTUTT), Tampere University of Technology (TUT) and Intelligentsia Consultants (Intelligentsia). To achieve this aim, the 3 year project will build upon the existing strong research and innovation base of IAP-ASM and its Twinning partners. To boost their scientific excellence and innovation capacity in digital holographic microscopy, the partners will implement a science and innovation strategy focused on two sub-topics:
1. Design and optimization of diffractive optical elements (DOE) to improve digital holographic microscopy (DHM),
2. Development of advanced image processing algorithms for digital holographic microscopy (DHM) using diffractive optical elements (DOE).
The science and innovation strategy takes into account the recent SWOT analysis of IAP-ASM and has the following objectives:
• Objective 1: Strengthen IAP-ASM’s research excellence in DHM
• Objective 2: Enhance the research and innovation capacity of IAP-ASM and the Twinning partners
• Objective 3: Raise the research profile of IAP-ASM and the Twinning Partners
• Objective4: Contribute to the research and innovation priorities of Moldova
• Objective 5: Support research and innovation on a European level.