Institute of Applied Physics
5 Academiei str.
MOLDOVA (Rep. of)
phone: +(373) 22 738150
fax: +(373) 22 738149
Project CSSDT 16.00353.50.05A Crystal engineering approach for design and tuning the architecture of functional metal-organic materials
||Project under state programme "Design-ul substanțelor chimice și dirijarea arhitecturii materialelor pentru diverse aplicații", SCSTD (ASM) # 16.00353.50.05A
||Ph.D. Victor Kravtsov
||2016 - 2017
||Laboratory of Physical Methods of Solid State Investigation “Tadeusz Malinowski”
- Based on successful team experience to develop the rational protocols for the directed fabrication of perspective MOMs with combination of useful properties, inclusion/luminescence/catalysis; inclusion/magnetism; inclusion/biologic activity.
- To produce MOMs by connecting rod-or square-like organic moieties with inorganic ions or clusters. Tuning crystal structure by single-crystal-to-single-crystal transformations. Tailoring of material’s properties would be realized by appropriate choice of starting components.
- To implement the single crystal X-ray structural study of fabricated materials.
- To study the structure – properties relationship with attraction of arsenal of available investigation techniques.
- To make efforts for preparation of Horizon 2020 project.