Institute of Applied Physics
5 Academiei str.
MOLDOVA (Rep. of)
phone: +(373) 22 738150
fax: +(373) 22 738149
- ANCD 20.80009.5007.01 (2020 - 2023) Quantum cooperativity between emitters (nuclei, atoms, quantum dots, molecules, biomolecules, meta-materials) and its
application in computer science, advanced bio-photonics and optogenetics, head - Nicolae Enaki, Dr.Sci., prof.
- ANCD 20.80009.5007.03 (2020 - 2023) Photovoltaic and photonic devices with active elements from new chalcoghenic materials obtained through economically accessible technologies, head - Ernest Arushanov, Dr.Sci., prof., acad. ASM
- ANCD 20.80009.5007.06 (2020 - 2023) Intensification of transfer and processing processes in electric, electromagnetic, cavitational fields; applicability, head - Mircea Bologa, Dr.Sci., prof., acad. ASM
- ANCD 20.80009.5007.07 (2020 - 2023) Advanced Hybrid Quantum Technologies, head - Mihai Macovei, Dr.Sci., assoc. prof.
- ANCD 20.80009.5007.14 (2020 - 2023) Multifunctional hybrid nanocomposites of different architecture from polymers and non- crystalline semiconductors for applications in optoelectronics,photonics and biomedicine, head - Mihail Iovu, Dr.Sci., prof.
- ANCD 20.80009.5007.15 (2020 - 2023) Implementation of crystal engineering approach and X-ray crystallography for design and creation of hybrid organic/inorganic materials with advanced physical and biologically active functions, head - Victor Kravtsov, Ph.D., assoc. prof.
- ANCD 20.80009.5007.18 (2020 - 2023) Manufacturing of new micro- and nanostructuring materials by physico-chemical methods and the elaboration of technologies on their base, head - Alexandsr Dikusar, Dr.Sci., prof., cor.-mem. ASM
- ANCD 20.80009.5007.19 (2020 - 2023) New uni-, bi- and three-dimensional materials with controlled magnetic, optical and dielectric properties based on transition metals, head - Leonid Kulyuk, Dr.Sc., prof., acad. ASM
- ANCD 21.80013.5007.1M (2021 - 2023) Polarizing diffractive optical elements in nanostructures from chalcogenide glasses and azopolymers thin films: modeling and implementation, head - Elena Achimova, D.Sci.
- ANCD 20.70086.16/COV (2020 - 2021) Biomedical application of polarized digital holographic microscopy, head - Elena Achimova, D.Sci.
- H2020-MSCA-RISE-2017-777968 (2017 - 2022) International cooperation for the development of cost-efficient kesterite/c-Si thin film next generation tandem solar cells, head - Ernest Arushanov, acad. ASM
- H2020-MSCA-RISE-2017-778357 (2018 - 2022) Multiscaled Smart Metallic and Semiconductor Electrodes for Electrochemical Processing and Devices, head - Natalia Tsyntsaru, Ph.D.